In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the Provincial Consortium for the Environment of Albacete (hereinafter referred to as the website owner), VAT ID: G16750697, is the owner of the domain https://www.conpromed.es.
Its registered office is located at Isaac Peral Street No. 11, 3rd floor, 02001 Albacete. Contact phone: (+34) 967 595 300, email: email@example.com.
The Provincial Consortium for the Environment of Albacete, as the responsible party for this website, undertakes to process user and client information with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of its users.
This website strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
This legal notice includes the general and, where applicable, specific conditions that regulate access and use of the website.
This website is designed to inform and provide the public (hereinafter the user) accessing the domain https://www.conpromed.es (hereinafter the website) with information, data, products, and services (hereinafter content).
- The website includes texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, and software, whether or not susceptible to intellectual property.
- Access to the website is free, without prior authorization, subscription, or registration, except for specific content and services where user subscription or registration is necessary, as determined in the general or specific conditions.
- The service provided is indefinite. The website undertakes to maintain the quality and accuracy of the content and use to the best of its ability. However, this does not imply any obligation regarding the quality, accuracy of the content, and speed of access by the website owner. The owner reserves the right to modify or update access conditions or suspend access to the website or part of the website without prior notice.
- Users agree not to access the website and its content in a manner contrary to established regulations and/or for illegal purposes that may harm the rights and freedoms of third parties or may damage, deteriorate, saturate, or slow down the website, to the detriment of the website owner or other users.
The personal data communicated by the user to the website may be stored in automated or non-automated databases owned exclusively by the website, assuming all technical, organizational, and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with current data protection regulations.
- The owner of the website holds the rights to industrial and intellectual property, as well as the content it houses. This includes, by way of example, information, messages, graphics, sound and image files, photographs, recordings, computer programs, databases, know-how technology, trademarks, distinctive signs, logos, and in general, any kind of creation or material accessible that is owned by the owner, as well as the website itself.
- Third-party content, services, and information may also be accessible on the website, whose rights are also protected by current legislation on industrial and intellectual property.
- If a user or third party believes that their legitimate intellectual property rights have been violated by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify the website at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing:
- Personal data of the interested party claiming the infringement of rights, or indicating the representation with which they act if the claim is made by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicating the content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the website, proof of the claimed intellectual property rights, and an express statement in which the interested party takes responsibility for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
- However, the user should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable, and therefore, the website cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may alter the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or their electronic documents and files, even though all necessary means and appropriate security measures are taken to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
- User access to content is entirely their responsibility, and the website owner cannot be held responsible for any negative consequences derived directly or indirectly from access, whether physical, logical, moral, or personal.
- The content is intended to inform and publicize the activities, products, and services offered and is of an informative nature.
- The website owner may modify the content, as well as delete and change it within the website, and the way it is accessed, to improve their quality or correct errors while minimizing any negative consequences that these changes may cause to users.
- Any use of the website or its content must be exclusively for private purposes. The website owner reserves any other use that involves copying, reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, or any other similar action on all or part of the content of the website, as well as the website itself, so no user may carry out these actions for other purposes without the prior written authorization of the website owner.
- The use of content to promote, contract, or disseminate advertising or information, whether personal or from third parties, without the authorization of the website owner, is not allowed. Users are also prohibited from sending advertising or information using the services or information made available to them, regardless of whether the use is free or not.
- Third parties incorporating links to this website on their web pages must link to the full website and from the home page, without making false, inaccurate, or confusing statements, nor engaging in unfair or illegal actions against the website owner.
- The website owner exercises control over the quality of the links incorporated into the website but cannot be held responsible for their reliability and speed. The website owner does not guarantee the usefulness of these links or the content or services that users may access through them, nor the proper functioning of third-party websites.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
The website owner does not provide any guarantee and is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective operation of the website, or its services and content.
- The presence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent, or contrary use of this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
If, once subscribed to our newsletter, you no longer wish to receive it, you can unsubscribe through the application or notify us at email@example.com, and we will cancel your subscription, with the possibility of re-subscribing when you wish.
We use social media as a means of communication and promotion of our products and services. In no case do we use data for unauthorized purposes. This company is not responsible
for the content, comments, opinions, or information, whether its own or from third parties, that users publish on our accounts created on Facebook, Twitter, etc. You can use our content for lawful purposes, provided you mention its origin or author. Please note that the use of social media is subject to the privacy policies of each platform. For more information:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php?ref=pf
- Twitter: http://www.twitterenespanol.net/privacy_policy.php
- Instagram: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388
For any dispute that may arise from the use of the website or content subject to these conditions, the parties submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals.
If any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the website, please use the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.